Thursday, June 26, 2008

Lily Belle Nelson


Zach and I are thrilled to announce that we are the proud parents of a little GoldenDoodle, named Lily Belle. She is absolutely darling...I have never been a 'dog person.' The only dog I've ever loved is Gwynnie, Megan's hand-me-down dog...however, Gwynnie is old and is more of an inside doggie.

From the beginning of our relationship Zach has told me over and over again how much he wants a doggie of his own...but I totally resisted! Finally, after another argument (practically the only thing we've ever fought about) after he went to sleep I began researching dogs that would suite us both. He really wanted a big dog and I said that if we must have a dog she must NOT shed:)...ha, ha. Turns out that finding big dogs that don't shed is a bit difficult!!! We prayed several times that God would send us the perfect dog for us and I am convinced that He has. Our little blessing...Lily Belle.

1 comment:

Our blog said...

I love Lilly Belle! Sadie wants to know when she can come over and play:)