Friday, April 17, 2009

Lily's Gettin' a Sister


Life is getting ready to change drastically for our little Lilly Belle.

On May 3 we are picking up her sister, Daisy Mae.

Yes, it's true. We are insane.

Daisy is a Labordoodle with the same dog mommy as Lily...so it truly is her sister. We're so excited to pick her up. We've been waiting for over 6 months to get her.

I realize that many of you think that I am living in a dream world getting a puppy when we're bringing a baby into the world in a few months...BUT, I never claimed to be normal or sane. We figure that Lillers needs a baby too if we're getting one. We have to balance it all out:).

Needless to say, I'm a little nervous, but more excited. I LOVE PUPPIES. Especially when they are mine and I can train them to be perfect...just like Lily.

2 comments:

Madonna said...

Ethan says, as he points at Lily "Da_." He loves dogs!

Our blog said...

Well I've been trying for years to convince Nate that Sadie needs a friend:) A crazy chaotic house can be fun you know! Can't wait to see Daisy!